Please note all forms of gambling should be undertaken for enjoyment purposes, however sometimes it can become a problem. If you feel you have a problem and are constantly chasing losses please visit Gamble Aware for information on how to solve your gambling problem.
Questions to consider:
1) Have you lost the enjoyment factor of gambling?
2) Do you constantly think of gambling through out the day?
3) Is gambling effecting your relationship with family and friends?
4) Are you unable to pay bills because of gambling?
5) When you are paid your wage, is gambling money the first thing you think of?
6) Are you constantly chasing losses?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please seek advice early as it can very quickly spiral out of control.